Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 2 October 2016

5-STAR REVIEWS: ESSIE PETAL PUSHERS & NOW AND ZEN


Being wrapped up in finding the perfect work wardrobe over the past three months has seen me add no new goodies to my make up collection. Work wardrobe accomplished and in need of some autumn shades for my nails, I headed to Boots to raid the Essie stand and was more than happy with my discoveries...

Sitting amongst Essie's autumn range for 2016, I sorted through and stumbled upon the most beautiful khaki green shade, 'now and zen'. Not owning any shades like it, there was no stopping me from running to the till, polish in tow. Having applied it to my nails this afternoon, it offers a fantastic, glossy finish alike all other Essie choices, and sits atop my nails as a subtle green with small hints of blue and grey. If you're looking for a muted shade to wear all autumn long, now and zen is definitely your gal.

Unintentionally, whilst rooting through Essie's staple collection, I found the perfect partner to sit alongside now and zen – 'petal pushers'. As a gorgeous not-quite-purple yet not-quite-blue shade, it seemed to compliment my original choice with such remarkable force. Having glanced at petal pushers on more than one occasion but always opting for others, today was the day that I decided that I needed to take the pretty Essie bottle home with me. These two beauties are the two autumn shades that you shouldn't give a miss!

What nail polishes have you been loving for the autumn so far? Do you have any favourites? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment