Sunday Thoughts

Sunday, 16 August 2015

Images 
After a lovely week, it appears to be ending painfully (back pain, to be specific). 100% not the right timing, as Jack arrives in Nottingham tomorrow, and so I'm just going to have to grin and bear it. At least I can have cuddles on queue! Apart from the lousy ending, the last seven days have been jam packed pull of laughter, friends, and family. I have also managed to keep up my exercise routine of running every other day - go me!

Monday saw a reunion between myself, Lyndsey, Henry, and Jake. After spending a week together in Spain two years ago, we have made it our mission to meet up as often as possible (albeit less and less as our busy lives take over). It was a wonderful day of board games, tea, and cake. Wednesday was very exciting for me, as I attended my first ever blogger event at the Lush store in Nottingham. Keep your eyes pealed in the next few days, as there will be a sneaky mid-week post all about the incredible evening. Thankfully, my friend Lisa joined me, and we happily chatted away to the knowledge-filled staff. There are definitely a few Lush products that are now on my wish list, including their dry shampoo, and I would love to give their shampoo and conditioner bars a go! I then spent the entire day with Lisa on Thursday, having a proper bloggers day out. We went for lunch at a cute little cafe called Fox, and then found a quiet part of Nottingham to pose as models for OOTD posts. What a wonderful way to spend my day! Watch this space for an OOTD post in the coming weeks! Friday was the day that my backache truly reared its ugly head, but I fought through my shift at work, and went for a lovely Chinese with the family to celebrate my brother's and his girlfriend's birthdays. Having been on the go-go-go every day this week, I decided to give myself a complete rest on Saturday to try and ease my backache. A few painkillers, a cream, and a two-hour nap down, I only feel slightly better. The pain usually only lasts a week, so at least I only have four days to go - not that I'm counting...

What have you been up to in the last week? I hope that it was equally as lovely as mine, bar the bad ending.

⋅No comments

Post a Comment